1.3K views

They solicited me with their services over the phone and guaranteed me of all the things they could and would do for me. After spending $7,000, up front I might add, and having the IRS levy me for $125k anyway, on top of losing another $150k due to the levy from business payments already earned, I engaged the BBB to get at least my money back.

They are registered with the BBB in Denver and I hope dot get some unbiased support. Is a total waste of time. They support the BBB and you will get nothing from the BBB. Bottom line, 20/20 did not respond to the IRS respectfully and promptly.

IRS states it in writing and is the only reason why they did not consider release and they did what they did. Avoid this company at all costs or pay the price like I did. They are nothing short of absolutely pathetic! Unless they can do everything by email without actually talking to someone or calling them, they don't intend to be proactive with your case.

As they told me, "this is what can happen when you don't pay your taxes", regardless of circumstances. They give no guarantees and commit to nothing, but they make darn sure you pay them up front. You might as well enlist the services of a complete and total ***. And forget about logging a complaint with the BBB.

They are "in bed" together. Is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: 20 20 Tax Resolution Tax Resolution.

Reason of review: Pathetic Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Are pathetic.

Comments

Were you ever able to recoup of the fees you paid to them through other agencies besides the BBB?